Ferrari Enzo Encounter


When you think of performance cars there are a few that automatically pop into your head, Lamborghini and Porsche for instance; but none make such an impact as the Ferrari Enzo. To understand what type of impact this magnificent car creates you have to go back to its roots and to the man, which created a movement, Mr. Enzo Ferrari.

To learn more about the history of Mr. Enzo Ferrari open this link: Enzo Ferrari Biography

Last weekend I had an encounter with a 2003 Ferrari Enzo, when it suddenly pulled out in front of my Yukon. I tried to keep up but the car handled the curvy street as if my SUV was in park. After a mile or so I had the opportunity to catch the machine. That only happened when it was parked getting gas.

I have to say the encounter left me memorized enough that I had to pull up next to the car. I didn’t want to frighten the owner but driving a car like that I am sure he gets many more of my kind pulling over to stare.

Maybe one day when Bigbaer.com reaches the levels of an MTV.com I can afford to dish out $700,000, but right now I am good with my Yukon.

Specs:

660 Horsepower
6.0 L V12 Engine
6 Speed manual overdrive
8 MPG (City) OUCH!!!!!
12 MPG (Highway)

Posted by Jack at August 30, 2005 08:41 PM
Trackback Pings

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.bigbaer.com/blog/mt-tb.cgi/211
Comments
Post a comment

Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)
(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Cars Photos & Wallpapers
Design by BloggerThemes